Thursday, July 30, 2015

What is my MASTER GOAL?

I have been to many Star Wars Celebrations.  I'm going to Boston Comic Con this weekend.  (If you're worried, never fear.  I'm so blogging the con).   I've even been to a few other little con's along the way.  But one has eluded me. The con to bring all con's together, and in the dorkness bind them.

You may have guessed it already.  You may have even attended.  Well, don't go rubbing salt in my wounds, but I confess that I have never attended what I consider to be the big fat kahuna of con's!  Yes, that means you, San Diego Comic Con!  But I'm planning.  I'm going to reel you in, hook, line, and sinker.  Then I'll mount you on my wall.  Maybe I'll even install a little button that when pushed will have you crack cheesy Batman jokes when I have company over.

Well anyway, moving along.  I need to get real for a few moments.  SDCC is my goal for next year.  I will accomplish this goal by making sure to be aware of when the tickets go on sale and actually plan and buy them.  It will be my ultimate triumph.  If I say it,  then it makes it real,  so I'm posting it here,  which is good enough,  right?

This may be tricky, considering Star Wars Celebration is in London next year, and THAT will be pricey.  Three day tickets already sold out.  Yikes.  Anyone know how a little droid can make some extra bucks, around here?

1 comment:

  1. I want to go so bad! I don't think I'll have the money for the next one since I'm trying to pay of my credit cards but it is a goal. I have to go at some point!!

    ReplyDelete