Monday, July 13, 2015

Battling the bulge

I'm up about 8 pounds from a little over a year ago.  It's double super secret probation time.  Defcon 5.  I've gone to plaid.  Warp 9.  Yikes!   Anyone got any good psych me up advice to get back on track?   Or is this just me, getting older and therefore fatter?

Here's the clincher: I have all the tools to maintain a healthy weight.   I know how to cook and organize healthy meals,  I am well equipped to be maintaining an exercise regiment.

My doom is brought with my social life.   It's usually involving eating out with drinks,  taco nights, or fun weekends away where we stuff or faces and "hydrate".

So,  what do I do?

3 comments:

  1. I wish I knew the answer. I have been the same weight which I guess is ok but I want to get the scale moving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can totally do it together! I'm starting a 30 day yoga thingy. Want in??

    ReplyDelete