Wednesday, April 6, 2016

This is Madness Bracket Champion: LUKE SKYWALKER!

Does anyone else smell a 'fixed' game here?  Let me explain my reasons for doubt.  I can't, for the love of Yoda, find poor old Lukey baby in the 2015 bracket.  Please, let me know if you can find him!  Now, after being totally missing in last year's bracket, he comes back to WIN the 2016 bracket?  Is that a coincidence?

Now let me add this extra onion/parfait layer; he's the big come-back-kid in TFA, so did the Star Wars marketing powers make this a fixed rig to highlight the whiny kid from Tatooine even MORE?  This reeks of suspicious activity more than the inside of a dead Tauntaun.

I've got my slanty, suspicious stink eye focused on the mouse, for sure.  One point for you, Disney.  One point for you, indeed.  Disney tricked me into voting or Luke, because Vader was obviously going to win and I felt bad.  I was duped.

1 comment: