Monday, April 25, 2016

Lawyer's Settle. It's their Job.

Stolen Pop Rocks Cotton Candy
(holy cow, it was dark in there)
A little while ago, I was having a drink after work on a Frigsday (I'll explain frigs day in another post) with some teacher buddies.  This one co-worker of my friend cracks me up, because he keeps going on and on about weddings and who 'settles' in the marriage.  Apparently, his sister in law is a Lawyer, because she settled and that is what they do.

I guess it was funnier in person.

Hmm, let me try to save this post but admitting we grabbed pop rocks cotton candy from the table next to us, who left it after paying their bill.  It was pretty dope.  The waitress laughed at us and said it was going to be thrown away anyways.  It tasted like stolen unicorn sneezes.

And then I found a dollar.  Just kidding, that wasn't until Saturday when I put on a pair of pants I hadn't worn in a few weeks.  (I'm trying to salvage the story - always end with 'And then I found a dollar!')

No comments:

Post a Comment