Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Top Reasons the Brattle Theater is Amazeballs

I love the Brattle theater for the following reasons:
  1. Weird Science
  2. Back to the Future
  3. Repo Man
  4. Real Genius
These are the four films running the week of April 18th for the Cambridge Science Festival After Dark!  In reality, I have seen many, MANY other films at the Brattle, (hello crying during Aliens) so I love the theater for many more reasons, but since this is coming, I felt the need to keep my reasons current, relevant, and short.

I'm very excited to go see one or many of those films that week, as it happens to also fall on my April vacation break.  Who wants to go with me?  I'm leaning towards Weird Science and Real Genius.  However, I've never actually seen Repo Man so logically that should be my choice.  Additionally, how do I refuse Back to the Future?  Le sigh...how dooooo I choose?    

Make me your pokemon, and choose for me with your votes, below in the comments.
And for your pleasure, Val Kilmer:




3 comments:

  1. Can't you see all four?? :D. I'd offer to go along, but I'm a bit out of the way. I'll be with you in spirit though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Four movies is a bit much, but then again - its vacation week for me!!!

      Delete
    2. Four movies is a bit much, but then again - its vacation week for me!!!

      Delete