Friday, September 30, 2016

Drive My Sunday Blues Away!

Normally I can rely on good ol' GoT to assemble my team and wine up for a romping time through Westeros on a Sunday.  However, with the long wait I've had to take up another Sunday night show;  The Walking Dead.
It comes out October 23rd, at 9PM and I can't wait!  I've been catching up, even though I sort of know what happens up to the nagging Negan scene.  I hope they kill coral, but I don't really care as long as it isn't Daryl.  He's the best.  I've been reading up a storm with the comics, too, and I really enjoy them for the extra insights.
I just watched the Eastman episode - one of my favorites by far because of its inspirational nature.  You know what will ultimately happen, and it doesn't veer into the sugar-sweet side of things as you may suspect.  It stays dark but gives a hint of light and hope.  I enjoyed that style for a change in the Walking Dead.
I will just keep waiting, and fend off my blues like a zombie after a goat until more episodes arrive in October.

No comments:

Post a Comment