Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Discover Weekly


I'm sorry that I haven't posted in ages.  I'm apologizing to myself, you narcissistic reader.  I tried to promise myself to post every week this year and I failed.  Maybe I can make it up and post twice a week for a while.  It is worth a shot.

Aaron Gillespie
Speaking of weekly, I have never mentioned how much I really enjoy the discover weekly function of spotify.  I find new artists constantly.  For example, I just went and saw Aaron Gillespie this past Monday.  He was fantastic live, and the opening act Vinnie Carauna.  It was pleasantly surprising how he used a simple kick drum to bring together his vocals and guitar.  Ace Enders was the last act, and I left because I didn't enjoy his style/voice.  He sounded like Dashboard Confessional, and I can't do it.
Vinnue Carauna
The "crowd"




No comments:

Post a Comment