Sunday, January 3, 2016

Year in review?

This year I bought a new car, moved into a bigger apartment with a back yard, got a sweet grill and joined a gym that inn actually attending regularly!  I find that to be the ground with fit a solid year. 
I also went to my fourth and BEST star war celebration where I finally dressed up. 

It was there that they announced the upcoming London celebration, for which I've already purchased tickets.  Now that only leaves airfare and hotels to figure out.  I think my sister has a hotel booked for us, so that only leaves air fare. 
I want to try and make this a bigger trip with a stop over in Ireland.  Additionally, I have a lot of family in London so I will try to be making some extra time with them.

I think this is a nice setup for 2016 so far.  Here's to another year!

No comments:

Post a Comment