Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Well yeah, duh.

Star Wars: TFA broke Avatar's ticket sales record.  Like that likelihood was ever even in question, pshaw!

Anyways, that's not really what I'm here to talk about, it just finally motivated me to comment on how awesome 2016 might turn out.  Consider:  Star wars redeemed itself from the horrors of the prequels, the bachelor is crazy fun, I've got a new chrome book so I can finally do 'the internets' and 'the emails' without having to use a crank generator to fire up my old dinosaur laptop, and I'm actually ahead a bit on grading papers.  (I'm typically wicked behind, but I "dun good" this quarter in meeting up with my classes. And no, I don't really have to use a hand crank to use my old laptop, but I did come close to using duct tape to keep the battery in it's slot because it would simply fall off the back side).

Oh, before I forget, I'm going on record here and now: chicken lady is going to marry Ben Higgins, if "Lace" doesn't kill her first.  Lace shares her name with an American Gladiator, but this crazy Bachelor chick could take down any of the jacked up 1980s gladiators with just a glance.  Cold as ice, baby, and cray cray to boot.

The last jewel in the "2016 might be awesome" crown is that I'm having Taco Thursday tomorrow.  Tacos rule.  I typically have Taco Tuesday, but it worked better for everyone this way, so I'm just going to pretend Taco Tuesday has a lisp.  Thaco Thursday.  It could become a thing.

3 comments:

  1. This post makes me so happy! 2016 is going to be the best year yet! Can't wait for Taco Night. -MC :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you enjoyed the Bachelor and forced your roommate to watch it ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sad I will miss this Thaco Thursday, but I'll try to make the next one! :)

    ReplyDelete