Friday, May 27, 2016

Who doesn't like a good Sunday-in-Bed?

After a few weeks of gogogogogogo, I was finally afforded the opportunity for a 'plans free' Sunday and seized the day for brunch. My happiness found no boundaries that day! Not only did I sleep in past 7AM, but pushed the limit to almost 3PM!!
Before you think I'm more lazy (or scruffy) than a nerf herder, understand that I wasn't necessarily sleeping for that entire stretch of time.

 So, while I don't think I can be considered lazy, maybe I should rephrase my previous claim of 'seizing the day'.  I seized the lazy!  In latin, I could say "sopor occupare" which translates to 'SIEZE THE SLOTH" I'm gonna absolutely start saying that.  Stop trying to make fetch happen.

So what did I do before brunch, you ask?  I was really just snoozing, reading, checking my phone, that sort of thing. I may have went out to the backyard to let me dog out and I definitely made a pot of coffee. That was the extent of my productivity. See?  Not lazy at all!  Later, brunch at Devlin's was on point. Do yourself a big favor and get the tater tots with hollandaise, jalapenos and fried egg. You'll thank me. While you're there, might as well get the cinnamon french toast bites. I did - no regrets.  These are the tots you're looking for.  *waves hand*

1 comment:

  1. Mmm, Devlin's. Getting to be time for a repeat of Sunday, Bloody Sunday, methinks...

    ReplyDelete