Saturday, May 7, 2016

Sadly, not a slap bet. May the force be with me, though.

I'm not doing a slap bet.  I guess I am not as cool as Marshall and Barney.  However, I am doing a dietbet!  I have to lose 4% of my body weight by June 9th.  It was a $35 buy in, and the pot is pushing $600.  Whoever loses 4% will be eligible to split the pot equally.  That could be a bit of moola!

Who wants to be my diet bet commissioner?  Nominations welcome and encouraged.  Your job will be to make sure I don't slip up and eat my face off.

So here's my plan:  weigh in is Monday.  Saturday and Sunday I will gorge.  After Monday, I need a new plan.  I'm really only used to pigging out, so I don't really have any set intentions.  Suggestions, anyone?  Leave me a comment if you want in this chaos.

No comments:

Post a Comment