Monday, November 2, 2015

What a night for a fight!

Success for Halloween!  I've never had a party, and this year I decorated and prepped all week.  The day came and the mystical powers aligned the planets for the most epic time I've had on Halloween.

  We watched army of darkness, which was where my costume came from.  I went as Ash, boomstick, chainsaw hand and all!  During one of the scenes, I tried to act it out, and I'm not sure if it was more entertaining for me or my friends.

After that we played pin the smile on the skeleton.  I was a little apprehensive spinning folks, but it worked!  Before we knew it, it was time for the costume contest.   We had scariest, funniest, best couple, participation, most original and best overall.

The voters might have swayed the vote because I was the host, but I won best overall.  Who am I to go against democracy?

Anyways, good times, good food/drink, and great people!  Thanks to all!

1 comment: