Friday, November 13, 2015

Red Solo Cup!

It seems the red solo cup is blowing up lately!  My sister, for instance, recently sent me a link to the Han Solo Cup that you can purchase for $5.99.  The whole thing has thicker plastic and a neat little Han Solo sitting right there trying to shoot some storm troopers.  Not too bad, but I am still not paying six bucks.
Having dug a little deeper after exploring etsy, I found this awesome version of a Han Solo and the Wookie Cookie by Philip Tseng:
I give major props to anyone that does a smashup.  They're great because they stimulate my imagination into creating my own mashup ideas for cosplay or conventions.  Or just for my own giggles in my head.  Whatever works.  Arguably my favorite wookie cookie smashup was by a friend of a friend.  I got the t shirt on woot.com, and I have gotten many compliments when worn.

But alas my favorite is my own little Han Solo in a Cup. I sing to him the red solo cup song, but change the words to brown solo pup.  Yes, I am that bizarre.  His little lamb legs are fantastic.  Who made this for me, anyway?  I definitely didn't make this picture.  Someone texted this to me.  Who????
Look, Ma!  I added pictures!

2 comments: