Friday, December 9, 2016

Hyperspace Week! A BLUR!

Holy cow, this week has gone by faster than Han Solo in the Falcon!  I don't know how it is already Friday.  I don't think it felt like that as it was going by, but here I am, Friday morning, wondering where the time went.  I got a lot done this week, work wise, and took care of some important errands.  I didn't really go out a ton, though, because I've got a very busy schedule coming up.  If I'm being honest, I was really just so done by 7pm that I couldn't muster the energy to do more than make dinner, take care of stuff around the house and pass out in bed.
Part of that busy schedule was a graduate course I'm taking on creating trauma sensitive schools.  The topic is more relevant than I ever realized.  I had a group presentation Thursday, which I absolutely knocked outta the park!  The large project t took up most of my time on Wednesday after work.  Tuesday was my only down day.  Monday, however, was a curve ball.  I came home, exhausted, took a bit of a power nap then woke to start dinner.  When dinner was almost ready, I noticed the sink wasn't draining.  Four hours later, one visit from my 'landlord', a trip to home depot, struggling with unhelpful service staff and then very brisk plunging and my sink is back to normal!  I didn't get to be until after 11PM, so that kicked off my week.
I'm looking forward to the next two weeks - I've got no less than seven Christmas party events.  Yikes!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait for Friday's Christmas party at K & D's! It's going to be fun.

    ReplyDelete