Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Good Doggy

My dog consistently proves to be the smarter one between us.  For about two hours he was bugging me.  Pawing at me, squeaking, whining, the whole nine yards.  I hadn't the faintest why he wanted my attention, since it'd only been an hour or so since I had let him out.
Despite that, I took him out, again, and surprise, surprise, he took a huge dump.  Go figure.  We went back inside and I resumed my netflix binge.  (yay supernatural)  Next up, more whining, pawing and whimpering as I sat back down to continue my Sam and Dean fix.  I couldn't figure out, after taking him outside, what the hell he wanted.  I got up multiple times to find a toy for him, I gave him biscuits, I tried playing with him, everything!!!
Then I remembered that during his first hissy fit I had given him a bone.  I sat back down, and found his bone, lodged under my laptop.  Duh.  That is all he was trying to tell me.  What a good doggy.  As my mom says, "If he only spoke English."

1 comment:

  1. I remember coming back from Maine and we had to pull over on the highway for Solo to go. He let us know though and held it like a good boy.

    ReplyDelete