Wednesday, March 30, 2016

FINN VS. YODA in the first round?!?!?!

Dude!!  I cannot believe the horrible match up with Finn vs. Yoda in the first round.  I would have loved to see Finn go again Ashoka, or maybe even R2-D2 to see what would happen (well, okay maybe not Artoo....he'd slaughter Finn).

So you may be wondering what the heck I am talking about.  I am talking about the other OTHER March Madness that is way better than NCAA.  Star Wars "This Is Madness" pits two brackets against one another in a FINAL SHOWDOWN between the dark and light!  That's right.  March Madness meets Star Wars.  Geek meets Greek.  It's really the final ultimate showdown.
THE ULTIMATE SHOWDOWN OF LIGHT AND DARK
I came late to the voting, so Finn was already eliminated.  He was eliminated against Yoda, which for a first round, is a heart breaker.  Finn never stood a chance.  Today's light side vote was Obi-Wan vs. R2-D2.  Sorry btchonheels, I voted Obi-Wan.  For the dark side bracket, I voted Darth Vader over Maul.  No contest, why even bother?  It is truly evil-villain laughable to consider Maul over Vader.  Muahahaha.  I can't wait until it has Vader vs. Ren, or Vader vs. Boba Fett.

For the rest of the light side, I can't even attempt to make a prediction.  I mean, Rey rules, but will she get all the loyal OT fans?  As for Yoda, he's definitely got the skills and street cred, but he wasn't one of the Millenium Falcon 'Gang' so he might not pull as many votes as Luke, etc.

Next up, I am kind of shocked that Ashoka beat out BB-8, but against Yoda either would have lost.  Meh, Ashoka needs to go away.  And I say that having never watched the clone wars series, so yeah, I have no basis other than snobbery for that judgement.  BB-8 is better.  Sue me.

Since we're on the topic of BB-8, he isn't a 'light' user, but got into the competition - so why not HAN, who also isn't considered a force user??  Is it because he died?  Well, Yoda is dead, as we all know, and he got in, so being alive can't be a requirement.  So what the dillio?  I'm gonna go call Lucasfilm now on my speed dial and complain.

Then again, maybe they didn't include Han, because they knew he would blow away the competition so badly that it is just laughable.

Oh wait, nevermind.  I just looked harder at the bracket, and Luke beat Han.  Wait, what?  Hold on. WHAT?  DUDE!  Okay.  Serenity now.  Where's my phone.  Someone will pay.

2 comments:

  1. I'm very upset R2 is out. He's my baby, wahhhh!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a million times better than basketball.

    ReplyDelete