Wednesday, March 29, 2017

The Attack of the Colds

So all this year in school I've done so well at not getting a cold. It only took until March to really finally get the little tickling of a sore throat. However, I've been really good to fight it off and I'm trying to channel the force to fight this.   That's involved a lot of hot orange and honey drink, copious amounts of tea, and naps.  To be honest I don't even want to look at another cup of tea at this point but it's better than Robitussin.  However, I really could have done without the naps because I think it's been messing up my sleep the rest of the night. Besides, I have had a lot of work today to do this week and now I'm behind.  Ihad agraduate clad Monday so that didn't help.   I guess I should have done a better job this past weekend at getting ahead on work but who would have known that I would develop this cold. Send good Juju my way folks!

1 comment: