Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Huzzah for Music!

I joined Spotify a few years ago as a free member.  About one month ago, I was convinced by some friends to pay for a full membership.  After a free month, I have come to appreciate the joy of having offline playlists and the vast music variety.  Therefore, I've decided to sign as a full REAL member!

Amazon music is what I had previously relied on, but their variety was limited.  Despite allowing for offline playlists, they just didn't have the choices I wanted.  Therefore, Spotify wins hands down!
Picture it, summer, Maine, the beach.  Cut scene to me, chilling on the beach, having any music I want and all without having to be fettered by WiFi access.  Win win win.  Now I just need to figure out a sound system for the pontoon boat my family just purchased.  But, that will have to be another post!

7 comments:

  1. The only issue with Spotify is that it seems to play about a minute of one track before it skips to the next track, which is irritating, especially if you wanted to hear the whole song and not the one they then play in full.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this is some weird setting so you can have songs fade into eachother? I've been looking into this since I'll be DJ'ing my own wedding, unless you want to come over the pond and DJ my wedding next May ha ha

      Delete
    2. That feature is the crossfade. I use to use it on winamp (wow back in tha day, right?) and spotify also has it.

      Delete
    3. That feature is the crossfade. I use to use it on winamp (wow back in tha day, right?) and spotify also has it.

      Delete
    4. That feature is the crossfade. I use to use it on winamp (wow back in tha day, right?) and spotify also has it.

      Delete
  2. Hmmm I've never experienced that. What kind of situation does that happen in; listening to radio..playlists, or downloaded music?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm ready for this nonstop music party in Maine!

    ReplyDelete