Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Hair gets longer

I don't know exactly why I saved 'Hair gets longer' as a title for a post a few weeks ago.  I often make a post title, and save it as a draft.  Then I can go back when I have time to write a full post about the idea that sprang to mind.  I've never really forgotten what any title I saved refers to, except for now.  I have NO idea what 'Hair gets longer' means.

Was I trying to reassure myself that my hair will grow longer after some jerk chopped it this summer?  I found out the hard way that 2" apparently means 8" at the salon I went to last August.  I'm still bummed because I would have donated my hair if I knew it was being hacked off.

Was I possible posting about my new dye job I got before New Year's Eve?  I love the color.  I was also a lot less traumatized because a good bit of the length had grown back since the August Attack.  The girl only trimmed my front bangs and reshaped a bit of my layers around the face.  The rest, she told me, was in good shape.

So let's see...I'm still bewildered at what 'Hair gets longer' means.  Maybe it has nothing to do with hair.  Do you have a theory?  What do you think I meant?


1 comment:

  1. Maybe it was a metaphor for life continuing despite crazy things that happen (i.e., the "August Attack")?

    ReplyDelete